Monday, May 4, 2009

Update May 4, 2009

Dear Friends and Family,

Thank you again for your profound support, faith, prayers, and kindness. Many of you have expressed an interest in continuing to follow our family and to this end I have created a private blog which you are welcome to view. Please just leave your email in the box below and I will send you an invitation.

The children and I have moved into our own home and are hard at work building a new life. I am working on a teaching license and Master's degree while I teach math to middle grade students and transition to full-provider role in our family. The children are hard at work finishing up their first full year of public school, and are taking good care of me. We know Matt watches over us daily and we try to make him proud.

Your generousity has made this process so much easier. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Love,
Crystal and children

Your email address: